- Measurement based on Non-Dispersive Infrared Technology
- Fast and reliable analysis
- Easy and minimum maintenance
- Programmed for automatic purging of sampling probe.
- Self-diagnostics for preventive maintenance
- Analog as well as digital data communication
- Inbuilt data logging system ensures no loss of data.
- Measurement Method: NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infrared)
- Accuracy: 2% of F.S.
- Data Display: Touchscreen HMI
- Communication port: RS-485/RS-232
- Current output: 4-20 mA
- Data Logging: Supports Internal Logging
- Power: 230 VAC, 50 Hz
|Sulphur Dioxide||0-2000 ppm||1 ppm|
|Nitrogen Oxides||0-2000 ppm||1 ppm|
|Carbon Monoxide||0-2000 ppm||1 ppm|
|Carbon Dioxide||0-25% v/v.||0.1% v/v.|
|Carbon Disulphide||0 – 500 ppm||1 ppm|