– No Exhalation valve, enabling protection of wearer and
people exposed by filtering inhalation and exhalation air with P100 pleated
– Extremely light and compact respirators (4.5 oz), with
unique and low profile filters, designed to fit the contours of your face and give
the user a wide field of vision.
– Provide cost savings, since ELIPSE respirators are
designed for repeated cleaning and decontamination, contrarily to disposable
– Great comfort thanks to a soft medical grade thermoplastic
elastomer that is hypoallergenic (without latex, silicone, and odor-free) with
an easy to adjust headband.
- NIOSH Approval number: TC-84A-9320.
- 99.97% of particles of 0.3 microns, including bacteria and viruses
- Medical grade TPE Conforms to ISO 10993-10: 2010 for irritations. Mask body latex and silicone free, odour free. Valve Body in Nylon, Inhalation/Exhalation diaphragm in Silicone. 4 point adjustable elasticated head and neck strap with comfort pad in TPE
- replaceable filters, mechanical type HESPA™ Synthetic media with TPE over molded/encapsulated.
- Storage Life
- 5 years for mask and filters.
- Pharmaceutical Industry