This mask is recommended for organic, inorganic, chemical and ammonia based gases into industrial applications.
The gas cartridges contain specific activated carbon granules with optimised characteristics such as pore size, grain size, activity level, density etc, which provide a maximum adsorption performance and a really low breathing resistance.
Each respirator is supplied pre-fitted with two gas filters that can be replaced.
The lens is designed in Polycarbonate and can withstand 120 m per second impacts. The coating applied meets (N) Anti Fog and exceeds the standard (K) anti-scratch coating seen on the market for a longer durability.
Elipse Integra is compatible with the current Elipse filter range.
- NIOSH Approval number: Multigas TC-23C-3539. ANSI Z87+ Approved.
- At 1000 ppm: Cyclohexane >70 min. Chlorine >20 min. Hydrogen sulphide > 40 min. Hydrogen cyanide > 25 min. Sulphur dioxide > 20 min. Ammonia > 50 min.
- Medical grade TPE conforms to ISO 10993-10: 2010 for irritations. Mask body latex and silicone free, odour free. Valve Body in Nylon, Inhalation/Exhalation diaphragm in Silicone. 4 point adjustable elastic head and neck strap with comfort pad in TPE.
- Mechanical type multi-layer HESPA Synthetic media with TPE flexible overmolded / encapsulated.
- Storage Life
- 3 years for masks and filters.
- For multiple gases and vapours
- Ammonia gases