The gas cartridges contain specific activated carbon granules with optimised characteristics such as pore size, grain size, activity level, density etc, which provide a maximum adsorption performance and a really low breathing resistance.
Each respirator is supplied pre-fitted with two gas or combined gas & particulate cartridge filters for the protection against a range of gases, vapours, dust and mists.
Once the cartridges are finished, they can be replaced with new filters.
This mask is recommended for organic gases and dust, pesticides, painting, solvents into automotive, construction, agriculture and shipyard industry or repair.
The lens is designed in Polycarbonate and can withstand 120 m per second impacts. The coating applied meets (N) Anti Fog and exceeds the standard (K) anti-scratch coating seen on the market for a longer durability.
Pleated, interchangeable P3 filters have a minimum efficiency of 99,95% at 0,3 microns and a breathing resistance of 3 mbar at a flow rate of 47,5 l/min for each filter.
- EN140: 1998 Mask Body. EN14387: 2004 + A1: 2008 A1P3 R D (suited for organic gases and dust). EN166 Class 1.B. K.N. (Anti-Fog & Anti-Scratch). CE 2797.
- P3 >99,95% for 0,3 μm particulate. A1>70 minutes cyclohexane.
- Medical grade TPE conforms to ISO 10993-10: 2010 for irritations. Mask body latex and silicone free, odour free. Valve Body in Nylon, Inhalation/Exhalation diaphragm in Silicone. 4 point adjustable elasticated head and neck strap with comfort pad in TPE.
- gas filters: activated carbon sealed into a ABS Shell. Particulate filters: mechanical type multi-layer HESPA Synthetic media with TPE flexible overmolded / encapsulated. Particulate filters are integrated permanently with the carbon element.
- Storage Life
- 3 years for masks and filters.
- Welding (Metal Fumes and Dust in confined space (gas welding)
- Construction (Paint, Moulds)
- Car & Ship Repair (Epoxite, Paint, Solvants)
- Manufacturing (Solvents, Various Organic Gases)
- Agriculture (Pesticides)