Effective against dust and fumes containing substances such as micro-organisms, marble, gypsum, titanium oxide, soapstone, rock wool, wood, detergents, textile fibres, spices, salt, animal feeds, etc.
Also effective for small concentration of vapors/odors.
Protects against dust that can cause lung disease. In particular, protects against coal, silica, cotton, iron ore, graphite, kaolin, zinc, aluminium dusts. Protects against harmful dusts such as asbestos, bauxite, coal, silica, iron, and against toxic dusts such as manganese, lead and chromium.
The lens is designed in Polycarbonate and can withstand 120 m per second impacts. The coating applied meets (N) Anti Fog and exceeds the standard (K) anti-scratch coating seen on the market for a longer durability.
Pleated, interchangeable P100 filters have a minimum efficiency of 99,95% at 0,3 microns and a breathing resistance of 3 mbar at a flow rate of 47,5 l/min for each filter.
- NIOSH Approval number: P100 TC-84A-8120. Elipse P100 respirator has met the requirements of 42CFR84 (Code of Federal Regulations). Certified to ANSI Z87+
- P100 >99,97% for 0,3 μm particulate.
- Medical grade TPE Conforms to ISO 10993-10: 2010 for irritations. Mask body latex and silicone free, odour free. Valve Body in Nylon, Inhalation/Exhalation diaphragm in Silicone. 4 point adjustable elasticated head and neck strap with comfort pad in TPE.
- Mechanical type HESPA™ Synthetic media with TPE over molded/encapsulated. Glued additional impregnated media.
- Storage Life
- 5 years for mask and filters.
- Grinding (Metal fumes and dust)
- Construction (Silica dust, abestos, concrete dust, stone dust, aggregate dust, wood dust, cement and mold)
- Mining (Coal dust, Silica dust)
- Manufacturing (Glass fibers, composite fibers, lead fumes)
- Food (Poultry, powders, spices, grain dust)
- Pharmaceutical (Powders, Viruses)