D anchor: Steel.
Agriculture / Green Areas
Construction / Civil Engineering
Second Work / Craftman
Services / Logistics
Oil / Gas
REGULATION (EU) 2016/425
EN365 : 2004 Personal protective equipment against falls from a height – General requirements for the instructions for use, maintenance, periodic examination, repair, marking and packaging.
Instructions for periodic inspections shall include inter alia:
– A recommendation for the frequency of periodic inspections, taking into account factors such as regulation, the type of equipment, frequency of use, and environmental conditions. This recommendation shall include a clause stating that the periodic inspection should be conducted at least once every twelve months;
– A warning to emphasise that periodic inspections should be only carried out by a competent person in strict compliance with the manufacturer periodic inspection procedures.
VISUAL INSPECTION FOR:
Harnesses, belts, lanyards, ropes, energy absorbers, self rectractable devices that cannot be dismantled (e.g. AN102), connectors, our kit components (except ELARA270), temporary anchors (tripod, LV201…)
MECHANICAL INSPECTION FOR:
Self retractable devices that can be dismantled, rescue equipment (e.g. TC2013).
EN795:2012 Personal fall protection equipment : Anchorage devices
|TYPE||B||Anchorage device type B|
– TYPE A-NON PPE: Anchor device with one or more stationary anchor points with the need of a structural anchor.
– TYPE B: Anchor device with one or more stationary anchor points without the need of a structural anchor.
– TYPE C-NON PPE: Anchor device employing an flexible anchor line with maximum deviation of 15°.
– TYPE D-NON PPE: Anchor device employing an rigid anchor line with maximum deviation of 15°.
– TYPE E: Anchor device for use on surfaces with a maximum slope of 5°.
EN354 : 2010 Personal fall protection equipment – Lanyards.
CAUTION: A lanyard without energy absorber must not be used as a fall arrest equipment.
Specific qualifying conformances
EN363 : 2018 Personal fall protection equipment – Personal fall protection systems
EN364 : 1992 Personal protective equipment against falls from a height : Test method