This mask is recommended for organic, inorganic, chemical and ammonia based gases into industrial applications, and dust.
The gas cartridges contain specific activated carbon granules with optimised characteristics such as pore size, grain size, activity level, density etc, which provide a maximum adsorption performance and a really low breathing resistance.
Each respirator is supplied pre-fitted with two gas filters that can be replaced.
The lens is designed in Polycarbonate and can withstand 120 m per second impacts. The coating applied meets (N) Anti Fog and exceeds the standard (K) anti-scratch coating seen on the market for a longer durability.
Elipse Integra is compatible with the current Elipse filter range.
- NIOSH Approval number: Multigas /100 TC-84A-9041. ANSI Z87+ Approved.
- P100 >99.97% for 0.3 μ particulate. At 1000 ppm: Ammonia > 30 min, CCI4 > 30 min. At 500 ppm: Chlorine>25 min, Chlorine dioxide>40 min, HCI>35 min, H2S>40 min, SO2>20 min. At 100 ppm: CH2O>60 min. At 70 ppm: HF>40 min. At 10 ppm: CH3NH2>20 min
- Medical grade TPE Conforms to ISO 10993-10: 2010 for irritations. Mask body latex and silicone free, odour free. Valve Body in Nylon, Inhalation/Exhalation diaphragm in Silicone. 4 point adjustable elastic head and neck strap with comfort pad in TPE.
- Gas filters: activated carbon sealed into a ABS shell. Particulate filters: mechanical type multi-layer HESPA Synthetic media with TPE flexible overmolded / encapsulated. Particulate filters are integrated with the carbon element.
- Storage Life
- 3 years for masks and filters.
- Mining industry, steel mills and foundries
- Glass, ceramics, chemicals
- Painting, Solvents into Automotive and Shipyard industry or repair
- Heavy metals (lead, nickel, chromium), rail industry
- Ammonia and organic ammonia derivatives
- Agriculture (chemical spraying)