This mask is recommended for organic gases and dust, pesticides, painting, solvents into automotive, construction, agriculture and shipyard industry or repair.
Gas filters contain activated carbon granules with special characteristics related to pore size, grain size, activation level, density, etc. These characteristics guarantee high absorption performance and low breathing resistance.
Each mask is fitted with two filters for protection against gases, vapours and dust.
Once the filters are exhausted, they can be replaced with spare filters.
- Mask Body EN 140:1998. A2P3 R D Filters: EN 14387:2004+A1:2008. CE 2797.
- P3 >99,95% for 0,3 μm particulate. At 5000 ppm: cyclohexane >35 minutes.
- Medical grade TPE conforms to ISO 10993-10: 2010 for irritations. Mask body latex and silicone free, odour free. Valve Body in Nylon, Inhalation/Exhalation diaphragm in Silicone. 4 point adjustable elasticated head and neck strap with comfort pad in TPE.
- Gas filters: activated carbon sealed into a ABS Shell. Particulate filters: Mechanical type multi-layer HESPA Synthetic media with TPE flexible overmolded / encapsulated. Particulate filters are integrated with the carbon element that can be replaced.
- Storage Life
- 3 years for masks and filters.
- For organic gases and vapours until 5,000 ppm
- Welding (Metal Fumes and Dust in confined space, as gas welding)
- Construction (Paint, Moulds)
- Car & Ship Repair (Epoxite, Paint, Solvant)
- Manufacturing (Solvents, Various Organic Gases)
- Agriculture (Pesticides)