Inside shell : polyethylene high density,
Reinforcement of the shell : foam.
Services / Logistics
Polyethylene shell with 18 holes
Ventilated Mesh fabric
Reduction of perspiration
Assorted colours available to match the MACH 2 CORPORATE – PANOSTYLE HV clothing range
COLTAAINOMI – 3 cm
COLTAAINOSH – 5 cm
COLTAAINOLG – 7 cm
COLTAAIBMSH – 5 cm
COLTAAIBM – 7 cm
COLTAAIGRMI – 3 cm
COLTAAIGR – 7 cm
COLTAAIJAFL – 7 cm
|COLTAAIBMSH–AIR COLTAN||3295249195199||20||Navy blue-Orange||Adjustable- short peak|
|COLTAAIBM–AIR COLTAN||3295249140588||20||Navy blue-Orange||Adjustable- long peak|
|COLTAAIGR–AIR COLTAN||3295249140571||20||Grey-Yellow||Adjustable- long peak|
|COLTAAIGRMI–AIR COLTAN||3295249195205||20||Grey-Yellow||Adjustable- micro peak|
|COLTAAIJAFL–AIR COLTAN||3295249168834||20||Fluorescent yellow-Grey||Adjustable- long peak|
|COLTAAINOLG–AIR COLTAN||3295249195151||20||Black-Red||Adjustable- long peak|
REGULATION (EU) 2016/425
EN812:2012 Bump caps
– Impact*: This PPE protects against impacts from knocks against structures or objects. It does not protect from the impact of a falling object at all.
The impact energy of the cap at the end of the test reached 12.25 J.
– Penetration*: the tip of the mass used in the test (0.5 kg over 0.5 m) must not come into contact with the skull
* The impact and penetration tests are performed at room temperature, at 50°C and at -10°C
Should in no way be a substitute for an industry type helmet (EN397).
– In extreme temperatures: impact and penetration tests are conducted at room temperatur at -20°C or -30°C. Protects against accidental short-term contact with a live electrical conductor up to 440 VAC.
– Flammability: the helmet must not burn with flame emission more than 5 seconds after removal of the flame (F marking).