The VA45 is a glass tube variable area (VA) flow meter for flow measurement of gases at low operating pressures (<1 barg /<14.5 psig). The device is ideally suited for use in gas supply lines of industrial ovens, forges and furnaces or protective gas and heating systems (with process temperatures up to +100°C / +212°F). Show moreThe VA 45 operates without auxiliary power supply. The glass measuring cone, protected by a metal sleeve with a viewing glass, makes it easy to directly read the flow and to observe the medium. The standard version is available with flange, thread or hose connections.
- Simple, low-cost measuring principle without auxiliary power
- For direct reading of the flow and observation of the medium
- Full scale value for gases: 2300…75,000 l/h / 85…2790 SCFH
- Accuracy: ±2.5% (acc. to VDI/VDE 3513, sheet 2)
- Turndown ratio: 10:1
Machinery and apparatus (OEM industry)
- Air supply to furnaces etc.
- Dosing of protective gases