Inside shell : PP,
Reinforcement of the shell : TPE.
Agriculture / Green Areas
Services / Logistics
TPE Multi-block over-moulding protection pad with 7 independent pads
Limits the “helmet” effect by reducing contact with the skull and improves airflow
Triangles form small closed cells that allow the heat to not stay in contact with the skull
More comfort when carrying
Over-moulding of the TPE foam on the PP shell
Increased longevity : Zero risk of detachment on wear
Perforated area under the mesh fabric forming air entrances and outlets allow the heat not to stay in contact with the skull
Reduction of perspiration
To be better seen at your workstation
Visor 5 cm
Guaranteed visual comfort
Matched to the MACH 5 clothing range
Adjustable buckle with Velcro strap closure
Easy adjustment with a simple push
One size for all
A new generation protection cap: The protective shell and the absorbent foam are one!
REGULATION (EU) 2016/425
EN812:2012 Bump caps
– Impact*: This PPE protects against impacts from knocks against structures or objects. It does not protect from the impact of a falling object at all.
The impact energy of the cap at the end of the test reached 12.25 J.
– Penetration*: the tip of the mass used in the test (0.5 kg over 0.5 m) must not come into contact with the skull
* The impact and penetration tests are performed at room temperature, at 50°C and at -10°C
Should in no way be a substitute for an industry type helmet (EN397).
– In extreme temperatures: impact and penetration tests are conducted at room temperatur at -20°C or -30°C. Protects against accidental short-term contact with a live electrical conductor up to 440 VAC.
– Flammability: the helmet must not burn with flame emission more than 5 seconds after removal of the flame (F marking).