- Simple, low-cost installation: Able to measure and display without auxiliary power supply
- Unique modularity and serviceability: Limit switches, 2-wire 4…20mA, totalizer with LCD and pulse output, fieldbus interfaces
- NE 107 device and application diagnostics with CFM (Continuous Float Monitoring), e.g. for float blockade detection
- Universal ex-concept: Explosion proof and intrinsically safe
- Various stainless steel and alloy sensor materials
- Optional stainless steel housing for corrosive atmospheres
- Ingress protection IP66 and IP68 / NEMA4X and NEMA6, IP69K optional
- Full scale value for liquids: 10…120,000 l/h / 5…32,000 GPH
- Full scale value for gases: 0.7…2800 m3/h / 25…100,000 SCFH
- Turndown ratio 10:1 (optional 100:1)
- Accuracy: ±1.6% (acc. to VDI/VDE 3513, sheet 2)
- Suitable for use in Safety Instrumented Systems (SIL 2)
- Optional hygienic design for use in the food and pharmaceutical industry
Chemical and other process industries
- Additives (e.g. catalysts, tensides, foam inhibitors, emulsifiers)
- Acids, bases, phosgene and other chloridic substances, sulphuric substances
- Condensate and cooling water
- Nitrogen inertisation of vessels and tanks
- Sample flow monitoring for process analysis
- Gas sparging in liquids
Oil and gas industry
- Injection skids for corrosion-, scale- and hydrate-inhibitors
- Nitrogen, flue gases etc.
Machinery and apparatus (OEM industry)
- Gas seal monitoring for compressors
- Coolants and cooling water, lubricants, air supply
- Dry-run prevention of pumps
- Gas and oil measurement for industrial furnaces
- Demineralised water, alcohol, solvents, insulin etc.
- Cleaning agents
- Air measurement in clean rooms
Food and beverage industry
- Vegetable oil, drinking water, milk, carbon dioxide
- Cleaning agents
Water and wastewater industry
- Oxygen sparging into aeration basins
- Air injection to reduce iron content
Conventional and nuclear power industry
- Heavy water, borated water, tritium etc.
- Sulphuric acid
- Phosphate, nitrogen, hydrogen, sulphur
- Purified water, saline water etc.
- Steam, air, gases, boiler washing water etc.
- Diesel, return fuel oil flows etc.