This mask is recommended for organic, inorganic and chemical gases into industrial applications.
The gas cartridges contain specific activated carbon granules with optimised characteristics such as pore size, grain size, activity level, density etc, which provide a maximum adsorption performance and a really low breathing resistance.
Each respirator is supplied pre-fitted with two gas or combined gas & particulate cartridge filters for the protection against a range of gases, vapours, dust and mists.
Once the cartridges are finished, they can be replaced with new filters.
- EN140: 1998 Mask Body. EN14387: 2004 + A1: 2008 B1P3 R D (suited for inorganic gases and dust). CE 2797
- P3 >99,95% for 0,3 μm particulate. At 1000 ppm: Chlorine > 70 minutes. Hydrogen sulphide > 40 minutes. Hydrogen cyanide > 25 minutes.
- TPE conforms to ISO 10993-10: 2010 for irritations. Mask body latex and silicone free, odour free. Valve Body in Nylon, Inhalation/Exhalation diaphragm in Silicon e. 4 point adjustable elasticated head and neck strap with comfort pad in TPE.
- Gas Filters with activated carbon sealed into a ABS Shell. Particulate filters: Mechanical type multi-layer HESPA Synthetic media with TPE flexible overmolded / encapsulated. Particulate filters are integrated permanently with the carbon element
- Storage Life
- 3 years for masks and filters.
- Automotive (electrical systems and various components (formaldehyde))
- Chemical Industry (Manufacturing desinfectants, industrial cleaning agents (Iodine))
- Mining (copper mining)
- Manufacturing (Phosphate fertilizers, aluminium sulfate, lead-acid for car batteries)
- Microelectronics (Semiconductor manufacturing (Arsine))
- Iron & steelmaking (oxidation removing)