In addition to manual pressure measurement and leak testing, the device includes default measuring programs for:
- Leak testing (150 hPa) and loading test (0.1 MPa) on gas lines (DVGW TRGI)
- Combined leak and loading test (0.3 bar) on gas lines (DVGW TRGI)
- Leak testing (150 hPa) and strength test (0.1 MPa) on liquefied petroleum gas lines (TRF)
- Leak testing (150 hPa) and loading test (0.1 MPa or 0.3 MPa) on drinking water systems (DIN EN 806)
- Leak testing with water (0.6 MPa) for crimp connections in drinking water systems (DIN EN 806)
- Leak testing with water (1.1 MPa) on drinking water systems (DIN EN 806)
The Dräger P4000 includes general measuring programs and special measuring programs for common testing with specified parameters according to regulations or standards. Live diagrams on the display ensure you are able to track the measurement process.
The internal pressure measuring range of 160 hPa can be extended with the use of optional digital pressure sensors for 3.5 (0.35 MPa) or 25 bar (2.5 MPa).
The Dräger P4000 quickly and accurately detects leaks in new or existing circuits. And leak testing is entirely automated.
A modern colour touch screen guarantees intuitive use of the device. You can navigate through the menus at the touch of a finger – without detours and quite simply. Just touch the touch screen gently and the Dräger P4000 is immediately ready for use. Whether loading tests, leak tests or general pressure tests – simply tap the desired equipment function and the device does it all.
At 220 g, the Dräger P4000 is a lightweight and the ergonomic housing makes it particularly comfortable.
The app ensures ultimate mobility and instant access to all current measurement data. All data is transmitted straight from the analyser to a smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth and is immediately available as a remote display. Measurements can be saved and sent by e-mail.
*App Dräger mCon on request.