Duroplast and latest aramid fabrics protects you both against falling debris and the heat of naked flames. The
outer shell, pressed using a special method (SMC* method) provides the HPS® 4500 with exceptional stability.
At the same time it is one of the lightest helmets of its class and meets the requirements of the new standard
EN 443:2008 – type A (half shell).
adjusted both in the neck area as well as in the temple area via a simple tensioning system. The convenient
adjusting wheel allows you to adjust the fit of the helmet even with thick gloves. The integrated hair net allows
for height adjustment, and at the same time, ensures a comfortable cool climate inside the helmet. The harness
made of fire-resistant Nomex®/aramid fabric and the sweatband made of eco-leather are washable using
Polyphenylsulfon material and therefore suitable for interior fire fighting. The visor is approved according to
EN 14458 and classified as “face guard”. Therefore the visor provides the greatest possible protection without
any interfere in your field of vision. The visor has anti-scratch coating on both sides.
optimize and individualize your helmet to these various challenges by choosing between numerous versions
of neck guards, face protections, helmet lamps and communication systems – all of which can be quickly and
easily attached to the HPS 4500.
* SMC (Sheet Molding Compound) – Duroplast, reinforced with aramid fibre cloths; for a higher performance
of the entire helmet.
Nomex® is a registered trademark of DuPont.
Parasnap® is a registered trademark of Parat.
Pinlock® is a registered trademark of Pinlock.
- Application and helmet usage
- Multi-purpose fire & rescue applications
- Helmet type
- Half shell helmet (Type A3b)
- Helmet shell size concept and head size range
- Two sizes: 48-61 or 56-64 cm
- 2.2 lb
- Helmet shell colours
- 6 colours (including dual-function colour)
- Continuous head size adjustment
- via wheel on the helmet inside
- Retention system/harness
- 4-point harness with adjustable chin and neck straps, padded
- Suspension system
- Comfort net
- Height adjustment
- Face guard
- PPSU or PC, available in clear version with AS/AS coating
- Eye guard (optional)
- Special visors (optional)
- ✓ Electro, Mesh
- Goggle (optional)
- Aramid & aluminium
- Aramid short
- Aramid, Dutch version, 2-layer
- Aramid, Dutch version, 3-layer
- Aramid, Belgium version, 4-layer