We have removed lights and alarms that could compromise your position to minimize the effort you need to put into making your equipment swift and silent. The DHS® 7000 is the right piece of equipment if you potentially face CBRN operations or long-duration missions.
Based on the newly-designed Dräger Hybrid Respirator DHR® 7000, the Dräger DHS® 7000 system can be used in APR, PAPR, and SCBA mode of operation with only one facepiece.
- CBRN Canister for APR or PAPR use
- CGA or Cylinder Quick Disconnect for rapid cylinder changes with the PSS 7000 H
- 60, 45, or 30 minute carbon composite cylinders
- Electronic voice communication options
- Rubber or fabric head harness for maximum comfort
The DHR® 7000 offers a hydration device and optional communication system for demanding operations. The hydration device can be connected to a canteen or a CamelBak. The MS-COM offers a microphone that is inserted into the mask, an ear speaker for clear reception of messages, and a push-to-talk button that connects to the radio to ensure understanding of messages between teammates.
You can be confident in the seal provided by the DHR® 7000’s triple sealing edge, and its great field of vision allows for optimal situational awareness.