- 4 Bands in 1 Radio: 7/800 MHz, VHF and UHF Range 1 and Range 2 bands
- Modes and Protocols include: Analog MDC-1200 and QCII, Digital P25, Conventional or Trunked, Smartnet / SmartZone, clear or secure, repeater or direct
Adaptive audio engine
- Adaptive Dual-sided Operation using beam-forming technology so you can talk into either side of the radio.
- Adaptive Noise Suppression adjusts the audio algorithm so you can cancel out the noise as it changes in the environment.
- Adaptive Speaker Equalization adjusts the 1 watt loud speaker settings based on volume selection so the sound is optimized for talker authenticity at lower volumes and speech intelligibility at higher volumes.
- Adaptive Gain Control adjusts microphone gain based on how loud you talk into the radio to ensure a consistent audio level on the receiving end.
- Adaptive Windporting engages a third microphone in order to cancel out wind noise.
Fit for the mission
- Familiar look and feel of the compact APX 6000 but with the RF band access of two APX 7000 radios.
- Flexible All-band Antenna that bends easily while you’re moving around on the job.
- Aggressive T-shape so the radio is easier to grip even with wet or slippery hands.
- Top Display provides quick access to radio status information and critical notifications.
- Intelligent Lighting uses 3 simple colors to alert users of critical radio events like emergency, low battery, out of range and private calls and pages.
- Voice Announcement provides audible confirmation of zone/channel selections and various feature like scan, direct mode, emergency, encryption and controls lock.
- Radio Profiles allows the agency to create custom user experience based on the role and mission of the user.
Integrated wi-fi and data connectivity
- Update your radio fleet software more efficiently without interrupting voice communications or waiting for idle radios.
- Up to 20 WiFi Networks can be provisioned in the radio so that users can seamlessly receive radio software updates at facility WiFi access points or in the field via WiFi hot spots.
- GPS Outdoor Personnel Tracking shares your personnel’s location, resulting in more efficient task assignment and enhanced officer safety.
- Mission Critical Wireless Bluetooth connects quickly and securely with remote speaker microphones, surveillance kits and the LEX L10 Mission Critical LTE Handheld for radio remote control. Off-the-shelf BT audio and data accessories are also supported.
- Aluminum Alloy Endoskeleton protects the radio’s interior from water intrusion even if the outer housing is breached.
- IP 68 rating ensures the radio can withstand 2 meters of water submersion for 2 hours.
- Delta-T option ensures the radio can withstand 2 meters of water submersion for 4 hours.
- MIL-STD 810 C, D, E, F, G rating ensures you can rely on your radio in the most extreme environments.
- Tempered Glass protects the radio’s color display user interface from scratches, impact and pressure.
- Dual Latch Battery protects the radio from resetting, powering off or ejecting the battery upon impact from drops.
- Multiple hardware encryption algorithms like AES, DES, ADP with up to 128 keys so sensitive information stays protected from scanners and eavesdroppers.
- Over-the-air Re-key (OTAR) to efficiently update encryption keys of fielded radios over time.
- P25 Radio Authentication ensures only valid users can access the system.
- Two-factor Authentication allows users to securely query databases.
Battery life – standard (based on a 05 05 90 duty cycle)
12 hours using standard battery
Standard battery chemistry type
VHF, UHF, UHF-1, UHF-2, 700 MHz, 800 MHz
700/800 (764-776, 794-806, 806-824, 851-870 MHz); VHF (136-174 MHz); UHF Range 1 (380-470 MHz); UHF Range 2 (450-520 MHz)
700: 1-2.5 Watts; 800: 1-3 Watts; VHF: 1-6 Watts; UHF Range 1: 1-5 Watts; UHF Range 2: 1-5 Watts
12.5, 20 kHz, 25
Encryption type Algorithms
Advanced Digital Privacy (ADP), AES, DES, DES-XL, DES-OFB, DVP-XL
WPA2, WPA and WEP
Text messaging capable
Mission Critical Wireless Bluetooth
Adaptive Audio Engine
Multi-slot Packet Data
Time Out Timer
Analog/Digital; 3600/9600; Smartzone/P25; Conventional/Trunked
810 C, 810 D, 810 E, 810 F, 810 G
Dimensions H x W x D (without standard battery)
5.47 in. x 2.98 in. x 1.58 in.
Weight (without standard battery)
Yes, Top (Model 1.5) or Front Display (Model 2.5 and 3.5), Alphanumeric, Numeric, Color
No – Model 1.5, Limited – Model 2.5, Full DTMF Keypad – Model 3.5